Отказ Application for Helper postition.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

DragooDemon

◆ GOLD ◆
4 Окт 2026
1
0
1. Indicate your game nickname:
DragooDemon


2. Age:
17 years old
3. Amount of time played - /time:
12 days
4. Real name (for internal use):
Asad Ullah
5. How many hours a day are you willing to spend on the server:
I am willing to spend around 4–6 hours a day on the server, and I can be active for longer when needed.

6. Do you have experience in this matter (If yes, write where):
Yes. I have previous experience as a Helper on the Fakepixel Network . During my time as a staff member, I gained experience in helping players, handling different situations, answering questions, monitoring the server, and dealing with player reports. This experience taught me how to remain calm and respectful while making fair decisions.

7. Contact information (TG and Discord):
Telegram: dragooasad
Discord: dragoodemon_

8. Tell us about yourself:

My name is Asad Ullah, I am 17 years old, and my in-game nickname is DragooDemon. I am a calm, responsible, and active person. I enjoy communicating with players and helping them when they have questions or problems. I can work well in a team and I am always ready to learn from more experienced staff members. I also understand that being a staff member requires patience, responsibility, and fairness.

9. Why do you want to take this position (Provide detailed arguments justifying your interest in the work):
I want to become a Helper because I enjoy helping players and contributing to a friendly and comfortable server environment. I already have previous staff experience, so I understand that this position is not only about having permissions, but also about responsibility and trust.I want to assist the staff team whenever possible. I am also interested in developing my skills further and becoming a useful member of the AgeraPvP staff team. I will always try to remain fair, respectful, and professional when dealing with players, regardless of whether I know them personally or not.

10. Rate your knowledge of the project rules from 1 to 10:
9/10
— I know the main project rules well and understand how they should be applied. I am also willing to learn and improve my knowledge of any rules I may not know perfectly.
 
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.